Fuji 2100 studioTAN PLATINUM™ with TAN7350
- More Info
About This Product
- Noise Reduction Covers™ muffle direct sound paths for a quieter spray experience
- Durable turbine case with Fuji Spray Sunless® Heat Dissipation Box™
- Turbine mounted applicator holder for convenient storage
- Lightweight and portable turbine – ideal for mobile professionals
- All metal bleeder Fuji Spray® TAN7350 Applicator (#7350) with stainless steel fluid components
- Rear-mounted fan pattern control – precision and control at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Stay Cool Handle™
- Washable quick-change friction fit filters
- UL/CSA approved for cosmetic use
- Stainless steel air cap set (0.8mm) and fluid passages
- Interchangeable bottom feed cup – 250cc capacity
- 10ft Hi-Flex™ Lightweight Hose
- 2-Stage bypass motor available in 110v and 220v
- Turbine weight – 14.4lbs (6.5 kg)
- 2-year warranty – parts and labor
The studioTAN PLATINUM™ Series is the perfect choice for the mobile crowd. These studioTAN PLATINUM™ Turbines are not as quiet as the salonTAN PLATINUM™ Turbines but are still 1/2 the noise level of any standard turbine. All other features are the same.
The studioTAN PLATINUM™ Turbine is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. The all-metal case features a durable textured finish. This Turbine will cater to all of your spray tanning needs from small touch-ups to lengthy sessions. It comes installed with washable and replaceable air filters and has a reset safety switch. Included with the Turbine is a gun holder bracket to conveniently rest the Applicator when not in use. It provides the strength and durability to meet the demands of a high volume spa or mobile tan business and is designed for both the salon use and the on-the-go technician. The studioTAN PLATINUM™ Turbine means spraying with confidence allowing you to focus more on your business success.
What’s new in the studioTAN PLATINUM™ Series?
The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box™
Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build-up from the Turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Box™ located at the rear of the case.
Because the hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area with 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise. There is also no blowing around of dust.
The benefits of a cooler running unit result in a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines.
Fuji Spray Noise Reduction Covers™
The studioTAN PLATINUM Turbines are equipped with a method to reduce noise. The Noise Reduction Covers™ house the Filters. Ambient air is entrained only from the rear effectively removing any Direct Sound Paths. Air is drawn in through a large Rear Aperture and through specially designed ‘Finger Slots’ for optimum performance.
For additional applicators and equipment parts, click HERE.