Fuji 2100 studioTAN™ with TAN7350 Applicator
- More Info
About This Product
The Fuji 2100 studioTAN™ with TAN7350 is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. The all-metal case features a durable textured finish. This Turbine will cater to all of your spray tanning needs from small touch-ups to lengthy sessions. It comes installed with washable and replaceable air filters and has a reset safety switch. Included with the Turbine is a gun holder bracket to conveniently rest the Applicator when not in use. It provides the strength and durability to meet the demands of a high volume spa or mobile tan business and is designed for both the salon use and the on-the-go technician. The studioTAN™ Turbine means spraying with confidence allowing you to focus more on your business success.
- Noise Reduction Covers™ muffle direct sound paths for a quieter spray experience
- Durable turbine case with Fuji Spray Sunless® Heat Dissipation Box™
- Turbine mounted applicator holder for convenient storage
- Lightweight and portable turbine – ideal for mobile professionals
- All metal bleeder Fuji Spray® TAN7350 Applicator (#7350) with stainless steel fluid components
- Rear-mounted fan pattern control – precision and control at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Stay Cool Handle™
- Washable quick-change friction fit filters
- UL/CSA approved for cosmetic use
- Stainless steel air cap set (0.8mm) and fluid passages
- Interchangeable bottom feed cup – 250cc capacity
- 10ft Hi-Flex™ Lightweight Hose
- 2-Stage bypass motor available in 110v and 220v
- Turbine weight – 14.4lbs (6.5 kg)
- 2-year warranty – parts and labor
Recommended Use – 25-40/day
For additional applicators and equipment parts, click HERE.
I love tanning with my Fuji machines. They run a little hot, but are reliable and great quality.