Black Magic Premium
- More Info
About This Product
Black Magic Premium Tan was the first tanning solution ever created by Black Magic Tan. With a green base and eight hour development time our Premium tanning solution is rich in antioxidants with anti-aging and hydrating properties. This original formula is renowned for its very natural colour and long life.
Suitable for all skin types clients that sit within the one to three categories on the Fitzpatrick scale this tan can be left on overnight if applied later in the evening.
Black Magic Premium Tan contains Green Tea Extract. Green Tea extract is a potent ingredient, 100 times more powerful than vitamin E and proven to assist in preserving younger looking skin by fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells. Aloe Vera will nourish, hydrate and protect your skin. The healing and hydrating properties of Aloe Vera are widely known; Aloe Vera contains over 75 different nutrients and is full of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and E and acts as a protective barrier on the skin.
- 8 Hour Development
- Anti-Aging Green Tea Extract
- Loads of antioxidants Green Tea & Aloe Vera
- Will not stain bedding or clothing (is washable)
- No fragrance
- Fast drying
- Will not streak
- Instant bronzer
Will not stain clothing, however, we always recommend wearing casual loose clothing after your spray tan.
Directions For Use
- This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
- Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
- Place 50mls of Black Magic Premium Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
- Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
- Apply two light even coats of Black Magic Premium Tan solution for a flawless natural tan.
Key Points to Remember
- On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
- Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)