Fuji 2100 miniTAN M-Model PLATINUM HVLP System
- More Info
About This Product
The miniTAN PLATINUM™ Series is the perfect choice for the mobile crowd. These miniTAN PLATINUM™ Turbines are not as quiet as the salonTAN PLATINUM™ Turbines but are still 1/2 the noise level of any standard turbine. All other features are the same.
The miniTAN PLATINUM™ Turbine is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. The all-metal case features a durable textured finish. This Turbine will cater to all of your spray tanning needs from small touch-ups to lengthy sessions. It comes installed with washable and replaceable air filters and has a reset safety switch. Included with the Turbine is a gun holder bracket to conveniently rest the Applicator when not in use. It provides the strength and durability to meet the demands of a high volume spa or mobile tan business and is designed for both the salon use and the on-the-go technician. The miniTAN PLATINUM™ Turbine means spraying with confidence allowing you to focus more on your business success.
What’s new in the miniTAN PLATINUM™ Series?
The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box™
Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build-up from the Turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Box™ located at the rear of the case.
Because the hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area with 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise. There is also no blowing around of dust.
The benefits of a cooler running unit result in a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines.
Fuji Spray Noise Reduction Covers™
The Mini-Mite™ PLATINUM Turbines are equipped with a method to reduce noise. The Noise Reduction Covers™ house the Filters. Ambient air is entrained only from the rear effectively removing any Direct Sound Paths. Air is drawn in through a large Rear Aperture and through specially designed ‘Finger Slots’ for optimum performance.
Equipped with the following:
- hvlpTAN™ Turbine
- 10 ft Air Hose with quick connect
- TAN7350 Applicator with 250cc cup, holds 8oz of solution
- Extra Intake Turbine Filter
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Key Points to Remember
- Affordable, easy to use reliable spray tanning system
- The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box™
- Fuji Spray Noise Reduction Covers™
- All metal applicator with stainless steel fluid components
- Adjustable spray pattern and fluid control knob
- Turbine with washable/replaceable air filters and gun holder slot
- Turbine is lightweight and portable, ideal for both the salon or mobile
- Turbine comes installed with a reset safety switch
- Flexible 10-foot whip hose and quick connect fitting
- User manual containing training on Spraying Techniques
- Wrench and cleaning brush
- 24 Month Warranty on complete system
- All systems UL/CSA approved for cosmetic use