ASAP Express Tan
- More Info
About This Product
This amazing solution allows you to take a shower 2-4 hours after getting a spray tan. The color is amazing, and you will love the long lasting tan.
A.S.A.P. is a 2-4 hour tan and is the ultimate convenience for those clients on the go. Shower in 2 hours to obtain a light tan (compared to an 8%), 3 hours for a medium tan (compared to a 10%), and 4 hours for a dark tan (compared to a 12%). It’s not recommended to leave on longer then 5 hours.
A.S.A.P. offers potent antioxidant properties, while at the same time soothes and moisturizes the skin. A.S.A.P. utilizes Matrixyl 3000 which lifts and firms skin by promoting collagen and elastin production while stimulating fibroblast cells in the skin, enabling them to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Medium Color Guide
- Very Lightly Scented
- 2-4 Hours
- Anti-Aging Green Tea Extract
- Loads of antioxidants Green Tea & Aloe Vera
- Will not stain bedding or clothing (is washable)
Will not stain clothing, however, we always recommend wearing casual loose clothing after your spray tan.
Directions For Use
- This product is designed for use in all HVLP/Airbrush systems
- Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
- Place 4 ozs ASAP into the cup of your spray gun. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
- Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
- Apply two light even coats of ASAP solution for a flawless tan.
Key Points to Remember
- On average you should only use 1-2 oz of tanning solution per spray tan.
- Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
- After your client showers, it will appear that the tan has washed off. They will see the tan reappear after 4-6 hours.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Isosorbide, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, (Matrixyl 3000) Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Blue#1, Yellow#5, Red#40, Green#5