Fuji 4150 salonTAN T-PRO PLATINUM™ HVLP System Canada
- More Info
About This Product
The Quiet and reliable 4150 salonTAN™ system is the Quietest and most powerful on the market. This Turbine is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. Paired with the TAN4000 Non-bleeder applicator, an all-metal professional-grade applicator, the 4150 salonTAN™ will help you spray with confidence; allowing you to focus more on the success of your business.
The TAN7350 is a bleed style applicator. This professional-grade applicator features a metal body, stainless steel fluid components, adjustable spray pattern knob, and adjustable fluid control. Maintenance is as easy as 1-2-3. This popular model will help you achieve impeccable results each time.
- salonTAN™ 2 Stage Motor
- 10 ft Air Hose with quick connect
- 4000 T-PRO Applicator with 3 oz Teflon Coated Gravity Cup
- Extra Intake Turbine Filter
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Canadian Orders Only For This Product
Key Points to Remember
- Top of the range spray tanning system
- Turbine is the Quietest turbine on the market, runs at 56dba (below that of a regular conversation)
- The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box™
- All metal applicator with stainless steel fluid components
- Adjustable spray pattern and fluid control knob
- Applicator can still be used to blow-dry client
- Turbine with washable/replaceable air filter and gun holder slot
- Reset safety switch
- Speed motor is set – no need to adjust the speed at the turbine, just aim and spray
- 10ft lightweight, clear whip hose with black helix.
- Hose also features a clear plastic bend restrictor at the turbine end
- Quick Connect
- User manual containing training on Spraying Techniques
- Wrench and cleaning brush
- 24 Month Warranty on complete system
- All systems UL/CSA approved for cosmetic use
How to Prolong Your Spray Tanning System
- Keep your Spray Gun Clean and Clean your filter on your machine.
- Make sure that you do no allow the filter on the bottom of the system to become obstructed.
- Avoid the hose to become twisted and tangled and avoid stepping on it.